- 19:00 Arrival at Holiday Inn Stevenage, Bar is Open!
- 19:30 Dinner is served
- 01:00 Carriages
You will need to pre-select 1 starter, 1 main and 1 dessert per person, your event organiser will be in contact with you to arrange this. Please advise them of any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Winter root vegetable soup with a hint of spice (G) (Ve)
- Baby mozzarella and beetroot salad with rocket leaves and balsamic dressing (V)
- Chicken liver pâté with dressed rocket leaves and Melba toast
- Traditional roast turkey served with all the trimmings, seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy
- Mediterranean vegetable and rice strudel served with potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a tomato and herb (Ve)
- Salmon supreme served with gratin potatoes, asparagus spears and hollandaise sauce (G)
- Glazed dark chocolate truffle torte with raspberry sauce (V)
- Traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce (V)
- Baileys cream-filled profiteroles with dark chocolate sauce
If you would like to stay at the Holiday Inn Stevenage on the night of your festive celebration, a special rate has been agreed for a number of rooms @ £79 including breakfast for up to 2 people. You can book this HERE. These rooms are subject to availability so book now!
To ensure you receive your discount, please select the arrival date of 18/12/2019.
How to get here
Postcode: SG1 1HS
The hotel is located just off of junction 7 of the A1M or is just a 5-minute walk from Stevenage Bus or Rail station.
If you are parking in the Southgate Car Park (reduced rate of £3.70 per exit or included in your bedroom rate if staying) the postcode is SG1 1EN. This carpark is directly opposite the Holiday Inn Stevenage.