Brand New Open Lobby Refurbishment completed September 2019
We’ve listened to our guests and have revolutionised our hotel lobby. It’ll no longer be just a place for arrivals and departures. It will be a flexible environment where guests can eat, drink, work, meet, relax, socialise and have fun. Our new Open Lobby could be just what you need after a tough day. A space where you can really wind down and kick off their shoes – literally if that’s what it takes!
Here is what you can expect:
- A flexible environment – dine when and where you want
- Free Wi-Fi so guests can always stay connected
- To Go Café for quick to go snacks food and drinks 24/7
- Flexible, relaxed dining area with a range of seating options, including high and low tables and booths, offering something for everyone
- Media Lounge replacing the traditional bar area, designed like a laid-back living room with comfy seating, games, magazines and TV
- Pop Up Lounge – a semi-private meeting area with comfy seating that can be reserved for exclusive use
- E-Bar replacing the traditional business centre – a great space to work or just get connected with lots of power points, a wireless printer and more
Temporary changes to dining
To keep you safe, healthy and happy we’ve introduced a few temporary changes to dining at our hotel.
We’re still offering room service and breakfast options – please have a look at our changes to dining and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!